- Bell tent is a human shelter for inhabiting, traveling or leisure. The design is a simple structure, supported by a single central pole, covered with cotton canvas. The stability of the tent is reinforced with tension by guy ropes connected around the top of the walls and being held down by pegs around the circumference to the ground. It has a circular floor plan.
- Material: the upper cover is made of 285gsm beige cotton canvas with waterproof treated, waterproof index 3000mm. The seams are sealed. The lower ground sheet is made of heavy duty 540gsm PVC floor in khaki color, waterproof index 5000mm. The central pole is diameter 38mm x thickness 2mm galvanized steel tube. The door pole is diameter 19mm x thickness 1mm galvanized steel tube. The tent comes with stakes and guy lines which are durable and anti UV.
- Good ventilation: there are four ventilation holes on the top of the tent. For the 3m and 4m bell tent, there are four semicircular windows. While for the 5m and 6m tent, it is four rectangle windows. All door and windows are mesh screen with zipped canvas flap.
- Removable ground sheet: the PVC floor is connected to the upper cover via zippers. And it is totally detachable. Meanwhile there are toggles and loops to hold if you roll up the side walls.
- Leaking: 1. there is one little plastic cap for the metal spike of the door pole. Please kindly use it to cover the eyelet on the canvas to avoid the water leaking in. 2. The zipper is not watertight. Please kindly use the cloth to cover the zipper to avoid the water leakage from zipper, especially in rainy day. 3. The first time canvas is wet it may leak, then it will shrink slightly and this should not occur again.