- 【7075 maybe better than Carbon Fiber】Carbon fiber are lightweight indeed，but it may not stronger than 7075 aluminum alloy material pole body
- ฬ 【Possible Usage Scene】Stream crossings，With heavier backpack on back， Winter Conditions（Slippery）, Fought off an animal , As supports for an ultralight shelter，Downhill
- ✌【Innovative Folding System】 Nacatin Trekking poles feature a unique and easy to use folding system,so you can collapse or extend your poles from 15″ all the way to 50″ quickly. When not in use, these are easy to folding down to less than 15″ to be stored within your backpack.
- ✌【7075 aluminum 】 Nacatin Trekking Poles’ tough 7075 aluminum can withstand pressure and impact better than carbon fiber that will pain from your joints and muscles, prevent falls by dramatically improving your balance.Help Prevent knee injury
- ✌【Soft Cork Handle】 The Ergonomic Soft Cork Handle with wrist strap, sweat-absorbent, skid resistance groove design,more sturdy and comfortable than EVA handle.Don’t worry about the risk of unglued and broken
- ✌【Predominate Multi-terrain】Tackle any terrain with the Replaceable carbide tungsten tips!, removable rubber ferrules, and mud/snow baskets.Explore nature’s beauty with increased balance, stability, and endurance!
- ✌【100% Lifetime】So you don’t have to wonder if you are risking your hard-earned money. If you don’t love it just let us know.We’ll make sure you get a FULL REFUND, NO QUESTIONS ASKED! We take great pride in taking care of our awesome customers.