- Is there no trail too high and far for you as a trail runner? Then the Micro Trail Vario , made from 100% carbon, is the perfect fit for you. When folded together, it has an impressive packing size of 42 cm and weighs just 195 g. It is also equipped with the new CLD Core Locking Device technology.
- This intuitive mechanism makes folding the pole together as easy as using a pen. The Trigger Shark 2.0 System, with the new, wide Shark Frame Strap Mesh and Trail Running Tip, offers comfort and grip on all terrains. The Speed Lock 2 allows you to adjust the length between 100 and 120 cm. Exclusive Trigger Shark grip with cork grip zones.
- Redesigned Trigger Shark releaseable mesh strap. SPEEDLOCK 2 lever locking mechanism is simply THE strongest external locking system in the world as rated by TUV, and the only locking systems to meet the minimum holding force recommended by TUV.
- 100% High Modulus Carbon shaft sections for reliable, lightweight performance in all conditions. PE coated, Kevlar reinforced tension cord for long term reliability. CLD (Core Locking Device) is a fully internal mechanism that is not subject to the elements and is completely intuitive and user friendly. It is simply the most advanced assembly/lockout feature of its kind. Maximum tension between shaft sections made possible by internal (serviceable) spring in lower shaft.
- Carbon section ends are protected by machined Aluminum sleeves for extra long wear. Machined Aluminum connectors help to center shaft sections for quick, snag free assembly. Carbide Trail running tip provides the strongest, most secure hold on rock and loose terrain..